- Offered in four Nominal Cooling Capacities 1.0 Ton, 1.5 Ton, 2.0 Ton & 2.5 Ton
- Efficiency up to 13.0 SEER when matched with MAXAIRLV-e Air Handlers with the specified A-coil/Intake Plenum accessory
- High Efficiency Scroll or Rotary Compressor
- Insulated Cabinet for Sound Attenuation
- Sloped base pan – Positive drainage to the building exterior
- Common Cabinet Dimensions, and Exterior Grille Dimension, for all Cooling Capacities – enhances exterior aesthetics
- Lower Installation Costs
- Easier Servicing (in any weather)
- Improves Building aesthetics (no exterior equipment clutter)
- No expenses for additional roof reinforcement
- No penetrations for piping, or wiring, are required through the roof membrane
- Power consumption is individually metered to each apartment/condominium suite
- ACU 12e Submittal From
- ACU 18e Submittal From
- ACU 24e Submittal From
- ACU 30e Submittal From
1. Grille screws to the exterior face of the Wall Sleeve.
2. Grilles can be custom painted to colour match any building exterior.
Consult Airmax Technologies for additional information and cost.
Sleeve installs during building construction to facilitate subsequent condensing unit installation or removal. NOTE: Sleeve ships knocked-down for field assembly.